Monday, July 30, 2007

Blank Doll.

My doomed apple dumplings are leaking molten butter in the oven because I inverted the sugar:butter ratio. ARGH.


Ille me parlait hier et pour ce moment-la, tout etait calm. Je ne peux pas mettre en mots les emotions qu'ille m'evoque, je ne peux pas choisir entre la realite et la reve qui est eui. Nous avons traverse le mur indefine, traverse la mer infinite et a la fin, nous nous sommes trouve.


Today has been quite a horrid day. Nonetheless, I'm not going to let something so pathetic as a day beat me down. There's things to do, a dozen ensemble rushing around in my head waiting for me to put them on paper. Seriously, I've been toying with the 20s meet japonisme idea for so long that they've shown it for this season. Like, what the fuck!?


On another note, I think I try too hard. Your words are too poisonous. I want to protect you, I want to be strong enough to take care of you. But you burn. Sometimes it's too much. In shielding you from the world, I hurt. Maybe I leave because of you, because you will break me if I don't.


Il me faut sortir, voyager et en fin, te trouver.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home