Friday, July 13, 2007

Blank Doll sits still.

Ouch, I really really need physio or some kick ass tuina because my left leg is a mess. The shin splint is still there, my butt hurts and some weird ligament/tendon/string/muscle thing near my groin area is off tangent. At this rate, I'm never going to be able to run 21 km without looking like Terry Fox.


Oh, and my kneecap hurts too. ARGH. I don't want to grow fat :(


Anyway, I am obsessed with pastry shops. Shops like Gerard Mulot or Pierre Herme. We haven't got anything like those in Singapore and even the Chocolate Factory isn't that good. Canele is reliable but not particularly inspired. Sigh.


Anything for real pain de mie with foie gras, mesclun and a reduction of sauternes.


OH. Tomorrow, I shall go get my pair of white cords from blackjack, assuming they have it in my size. It just occurred to me that size 30 is too big for me now and I have to wear a belt with everything which must means that I've slimmed down.


Parfait.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home