Friday, June 08, 2007

Blank Doll says so.

Hellohello!


It's been a long time since I blogged. While, it's been a long time since I blogged about happy things so yes.


I have my life back finally. Isn't that great?


Oh oh, before I continue, I must tell you, Red, White and Pure is a wonderful experience. Lunch there was pretty healthy and wholesome and that chef is such a genius with vegetables. Seriously, I love their tomatoes and they make a beautiful poached pear in lavender and chocolate. If you make a special trip down to vivocity to check out Red, White and Pure, do remember to buy their delicious chocolates and their tomato vinegar. Also, also, also, do indulge in a couple of their skincare products which are just inspired. Will talk more about this little jewel of a healthy lifestyle boutique once I have tried their massage.


You know how much hype there is over that donut place at Raffles City? I think I like pop dough more and recently, I simply cannot get enough of their frosted cruellers. Yeasty and sweet, the way donuts ought to be.


Ok, as it turns out, the dear bag I was looking at in Louis Vuitton costs too much for me to just buy it for the fun of it. It's funny because I didn't expect the bag to cost 2300 so there, it probably wasn't worth it then. This being the Great Singapore Sale however, I am looking at a pair of Gucci laceups which are beautiful, utterly beautiful.


Did I mention that I got Mummy a woolen shawl with a swan embroidered in swarovski crystals and a silk scarf for her birthday? These works of art are mostly one-offs, especially for the handpainted and hand embroidered shawls and you can buy them at Tangs. They're really affordable! Oh and I got sister this gorgeous book called The Alchemist and a book on the Singaporean Dream.


The coming month will be packed. Dinner with Mummy, Sunday brunch at Four Seasons, visit to the ACM, dinner at Indochine, tea at Hediard (Kai Min Kai Min! Caviar alert!), flute recital with Xuan and Sister, dinner with my beloved classmates and to top it all off, I intend to have ice cream at the Raffles Creamery and get a shirt from that shirt shop whose name reminds me of Cycle & Carriage.


Oh oh, and I really need people to watch Dimsum Dollies and Doll House with me. Sarah, you're the first person I thought of and anyway, we said we'd watch Doll House together.


Look at me, drunk on consumerism. Perfect.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home