Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blank Doll

Somebody ought to revive Project Alabama.


The past week has been crazy, well not really, last saturday was crazy. Sister and I were eating crepes at the basement of Raffles City when I realised I had neither cash nor credit card on me. Special thanks go to XJ for saving the day! Haha, I love my friends.


I am now also a believer in the power of credit.


There is a pair of suede loafers that I crave from Zegna not to mention this calfskin pair with the most ingenious side eyelets from John Lobbs. I find aviators a bit of a tired idea. I mean, everyone's wearing them.


I am planning a beautiful surprise for my sister's birthday dinner. She will not know it until the very day itself. How sweet.


I am also in love with antique Japanese textiles and this method of embroidery called couching which makes for really magnificent pieces.


Jurlique sells rosewater so thanks Xuan, now I've got to find out if it's edible.


Christian Lauboutin makes some really hot black patent leather peeptoes. I really covet the impossibly expensive striped wool-silk jacket in light blue from Zegna.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home