Sunday, May 20, 2007

Blank Doll wails.

Every obliging, I am writing this post at the behest of Jessie who would fain be glad that what was writ upon my blog be erased.


R Project was not quite a failure althought it looked to be organised by people who loved fashion but who weren't people of fashion. Look darling, no bands before the defile and no intermission. No weird slides and for the last time, real human beauty reeks of the sort of unwitting irony that well-meaning people always end up with.


I did like the music though so kudos on that and the craftsmanship has improved by leaps and bounds which raises the suspicion that a professional was called in this time round.


Sarah, Val, XJ and me went off the Indochine afterwards where we had drinks and talk. It's fun to catch up with old friends especially after a hard day of work. It rained but heck, we were sheltered.


Afterwards, Sarah and I went down to Double O to join Mummy who very graciously got us in without queuing up thereby reinforcing the point that it is highly important to know people who can evade queues, say, the manager of bars and such. Mummy's friend treated us to drinks and I had a lot more rum than Mummy would allow otherwise. The crowd at Double O is alot older than MOS but it was also alot more fun. I know Sarah had fun watching the mad people dance and then that one angmoh that sort of wandered into the middle of the dancefloor.


Mummy after 12 also means I don't have to pay cab fare so yay.


Oh, and I can't wait for Candice to organise her class gathering.


Saturday was the pits though. Having slept at 4 am the night before, I had to get up at 7 am to go to work. The meeting went on and on and on but it was ok. Lunch with Mummy and sister afterwards at Spizza where I partook of comfort foods. Parmigiana is like, the, comfort food.


Met sister's fencing coach who struck me as kind of cool. Barely made it through French with my eyes open and thereafter, gave tuition at home.


Sunday has been kind. Bagels in the morning, salad in the afternoon. I made a honey cheesecake and that was another comfort food.


Let the week begin.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home