Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blank Doll sits down.

Sweet Jessie, leave anon be. There are certain people among us who are too frustrated in their impotent anger and can only do the irrational. You know the sort, that korean chap who gunned down those unfortunate people in Virginia.


My dear anon, it has come to my attention that you have probably been reading my blog for quite a while. In which case, I must thank you for your loyalty. Not a quality I usually inspire in people, that.


Nonetheless, just as you find my pretentious middle-class manners infuriating, I find your vulgarity, incoherence and repetitive malignant statements tiresome. You have neither the intelligence, the wit nor the courage to reveal yourself. If you are well-educated and wealthy then I may construe this as an attack on somebody you do not like. This is not, after all, the first time that I have incurred the ire of another. If you are on the other hand, poor, illiterate and of that particular class of people I detest, then your venom reeks too much of what I can only surmise to be envy, laughable as you may profess that to be.


Finally, if you happen to be somebody that I know then you have just validated my prejudice against the working class. All the people whom I have been acquainted with and have come to detest have either been poor, stupid or of that particularly petty character I find quite disgusting. Should you however be somebody I have not as yet have the fortune to make acquaintances with, then I believe you need a far more fulfilling hobby than foaming at the mouth night after night reading the transcript of a person's thoughts. Otherwise, we could always meet up over a proper luncheon (I have a fair mind to try Les Saisons if you please) and discuss your particular deficiencies since you seem to enjoy pointing mine out.


I'd really love to meet you, dear anon, if only to tell you that much as I love the idea, Hermes unfortunately does not make the sort of hemp required to fashion a noose.


To my friends, I'm sorry you have to witness this sad spectacle. The tagboard remains where it is if only as a goad for such imbeciles.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home