Sunday, June 03, 2007

BD yells.

In the event that my beloved Padre happens to be reading my blog, here goes. I resent it when you tell Mummy that I'm spoiled and when you accuse your son of being hopelessly materialistic. People can be so forgetful sometimes, I do not forget that I never had the sort of simple childhood where I could look forward to walks in the park or fishing trips. Furthermore, I am very annoyed that none of you have ever defended me against your pathetic acquaintances who only see your son as hopelessly spoilt. Is it such an affliction on your consciences that you cannot bear tell them the pains I suffered when the both of you decided that marriage was a little too tiresome?


No, I do not appreciate it when you allow your friends to think of me that way. I hate it even more when you think of me that way too.


Pointless, to list the things that I have done. I am who I am, love me or don't.


Having said all that, I am a little miffed with Gucci because they still have not gotten around to carrying a particular model of shoes that I must have. Breadtalk at Paragon has a nice pear bread. I stupidly thought that Jurlique would sell me edible rosewater. Oh, and I saw this beautiful pair of white jeans at Ted Baker which I am going to buy.


By the way, did you know that there's a store in Toa Payoh that sells macaroons? They're paltry seconds next to Canele's but they were rather good, even if they only came in kaya and peanut butter. I thought the green ones were pistachios, haha.


Also, I am very happy because I shall soon own a bottle of calvados after much searching.


I need Paris.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home