Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blank Doll chews.

OMFG, one of my bosses is annoyingly incompetent. I cannot believe he just threw work at me and then the next moment, I find him reading up on the gospels at his work terminal. Like, dude, stop handing work down and do some for crying out loud. You should only be depending on your subordinates (and you really shouldn't be depending so extensively on an nsf) unless you have your hands full. HANDS FULL. There goes the last inch of respect I had. Sheesh.


Got into a little tiff with my mother last night. I can't stand it when people take it for granted that I'm going to be patient. My patience is legendary, I know, but you really don't have to try so hard to push it. I guess the problem I had yesterday was that people keep taking it as a given that I'm always going to be nice and patient and calm about things. Shocking, isn't it? That Sean actually has a nice side.


A friend of mine was complaining to me about what a snob some other guy was. The way he described the person, I found it incredibly amusing. I think little snobs like that annoy me the way ants annoy me. I mean, you're dissing McDonalds and telling people you only eat Carl's Junior and for crying out loud, you're wearing weird beetle bug shoes. Next you'll be telling me you don't eat cadbury because you only eat chocz and that you much prefer nydc to your run of the mill hawker centre. Gee.


It really does take effort to be a snob in any given area. I should know.


Anyway, do cheer me up if you can because I'm not in a very good mood. Thank god for dinner and zouk tomorrow and lunch on Sat. I really, really need to be happy and out and free for a while.


You know, if you were here, I'd just have hung it all up and gone to lunch with you. No doubt you'd say something bracing and I'll resent you for it but at least afterwards, I'll laugh.


I'm making panna cotta with cinnamon and nutmeg infused milk. Yay.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home