Saturday, October 06, 2007

Blank Doll

A word to you anon, you're always welcome to tag on my board. It's really there for you to air your frustration so go ahead. We all feel for you.


Anyway.


Yesterday and today have been busy busy busy. Went to the dentist yesterday to get my teeth cleaned again so that I'll be able to put on my retainers in two weeks' time so I can have perfect teeth. Lunch was at Canele's with Mummy where I bought the macarons. I'm telling you, truffle macarons will be the death of me and I've been into Canele so many times the staff there recognises me by now. Then it was a spot of shopping before going back home where I made a yoghurt cake with the help of my little sister whom I am utterly devoted to.


It's the little domestic joys of life that keeps you sane. I'm really just storing it up for my next forty years.


Anyway, today was packed not because I wanted to pack it. I really like my weekends free and easy which explains the long lunch we had at Sun with Moon. I know, I always eat there and it's a little tiring and all. Anyway, was late for french again. The topic was totally nil and I'm not in the mood to go all political. Serious shopping with June thereafter which was great fun not least because she can bitch about the civil service and I can absolutely empathise with it but also because she loves bags and clothes the way I do. Canele again. I am telling you, I NEED to stop going to Canele.


We shall have a nice family brunch tomorrow. I have ham, eggs, mushrooms, brioche, orange loaf, jam, lemon curd, cake, honey, grapes, apples, oranges, yoghurt, milk, tea- did I miss anything? I hope not.


ANYWAY. I must say that this season's showing was terribly disappointing. Even the parisian ones.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home