Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blank Doll pukes.

I am very proud of myself. It was going to rain but I went to run, tempting fate, I ran for 35 minutes and it rained when I stepped into the house. How cool is that?


OH and I made pumpkin ice cream. I don't have much finesse when I cook but well, I hope it tastes good.


Stally blogged and told me not to blog about not liking him and telling it to his face. It appears that irony eludes some people.


I LOVE THE GOVERNMENT. I love how inhumanely efficient they can be. I love how brutally pragmatic they can be. I love their can-do mentality. I love their absolute survival instinct. Our country is a lean mean fighting machine and we have all these ingrates trying to plug it up with welfare and human values. Hah.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home