Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blank Doll says something.

Imbecile.


I feel very efficient today even if realistically, I haven't actually been very efficient considering the fact that I'm blogging now.


Had coffee on Akesh during Math lecture. My opinions of him have certainly changed for the better. Scratch the noisy, annoyingly troublesom exterior and you find a guy with a great take on life and a sense of where he wants to go as well as someone who actually bothers to think. Wow.


How's that for in-depth analysis?


I've finally found it. The following lyrics are dedicated to my cherished friend Hew Ting. Listening to this song by Goo Goo Dolls certainly made me cry because it made me think of you. So here goes:


They painted up your secrets

And the lies they told to you

And the least they ever gave you

Was the most you ever knew

And I wonder where these dreams go

When the world gets in your way

What's the point in all this screaming?

No one's listening anyway.


Your voice is small and fading

And you're hiding here unknown

And you mother loves you father

'cause she's got nowhere to go

And she wonders where these dreams go

'cause the world got in her way

What's the point in never trying?

Nothing's changing anyway.


They press their lips against you

And you love the lies they say

And I tried so hard to reach you

But you're falling anyway

And you know I see right through you

'cause the world gets in your way

What's the point in all this screaming?

You're not listening anyway.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home