Friday, April 14, 2006

Blank Doll speaks.

Oh dearest CC, I do wish that you'd take things less literally and with a much reduced need to defend the aggrieved. If you had paid any attention, my reference to the stupidity of the game was addressed to the absurdity that a quarrel of such proportion might erupt over something so jejune as a computer game. While I do deplore those insipid bums who spend most of their time doing something so irrelevant as playing computer games, I doubt your mother would fall into this category seeing as she does actually have a job.


Moving along, I'd hardly be the one to mince words here. We came from Ahmad remember? The only 'top scholar' we had had far less distinctions than that produced by the top schools so I am well aware of the reality. A scholar by any distinction is not only one who may score straight As as well as two distinctions for two S papers, three if he/she is a student of science, but he/she must also harbor a definitive interest in matters out of the syllables as well as be in possession of intellectual curiosity that necessarily extends beyond the limits of mundane life. We hardly produce those in RJ and I am sure that is the case for our cousins in HC so I highly doubt the possibility of that occurring in JCs below the average threshold of which AJ has the honour of being. By the way, one might wish to run a check on how many scholarships were actually awarded to people outside of the top five schools.


Having said all this, I must conclude that my comments were specifically targetted at the slight levelled upon the poly student by the jc student as well as the besmirchment of the image of all junior college students. Besides, a retard you may claim to be, but a fine acquaintance you certainly are. :D


The past few days have been great but tiring. I haven't been blogging for a while but I'll start soon once I get everything settled. My parents are flying off to South Africa in a few days time. *sigh*


O-oh and well, let's talk about my grades. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with them although the teachers don't seem to be. Well, perhaps only XJ may understand my satisfaction because she alone knows and believes that I didn't touch my books at all for the tests and that my grades were reaped on the sole basis of my singular merit bereft of any augmentation via last-minute effort.


So here they are:


Lit- 66. That's the class highest yes but still, it sucks. Other classes actually have As and our class is simply dismal.


Hist- 66. Haha, ok I shall refrain from writing so short from now on. I guess 2 and a half page was a bit excessive even if I wanted to cut back. Topped the class for history and I guess I should be consoled by the fact that as usual, there was no A in the level. I hope.


Econs- 82. Or was it 83? Anyway, I guess I had a fair chance at topping the level assuming the wonders at Humans don't supercede that. There's Shang the god, St. Janice and a whole lot more of them whom would doubtlessly have been the receipients of my lingering admiration and propitiation were I in the same class as them.


The dumbest of all. Project Work. Haha, I can't believe I got a 1 after all the work or lack of which our group put in. Hello, we had STALLONE. And I didn't have a script for my OP. Haha, I guess I really should be a politician given the high-sounding crap I can make up on the spot.


Whee!


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home