Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Blank Doll pukes.

Imagine it, I just might get a PES A for my NS because my doctor told me that my stomach ulcer wasn't actually the very serious sort. Wow.


Crap, I just found out that I have to do my Econs Central Banking shit with Liyana, Kristine and Candice. Oh well, at least I won't be stressed to produce anything substantial. Haha, the most we'll hand up shit and I'll crap on the spot.


The most benighted thing in love must be to meet one's soul mate. Too many things in the world try to tear soul-bound couples apart. The greatest tragedies are all about soul mates. They transcend race (Pocahontas), family (Romeo and Juliet), place (Abelard and who's that girl?), sexuality (Brokeback Mountain) and age ( I don't know, the Time Traveller's Wife? lol.) as well as circumstances (Tristan and Isolde), even kind (Niu Lang and the xian nu). Is soul-coupling then a curse as much as it is a blessing? I don't know. I'm not quite sure I'd like to meet that other fragment of me. It's bound to be painful, angry as I am at the idea of love. How can one honestly expect love to come from somebody not bound to you by blood? I certainly do not have hope that time can hold back the intrinsic hurt that one human may inflict upon another. Love is, I think, not something Man was patently made for yet craves for with the sort of insanity that ultimately consumes him.


Talk about sexual cannibalism.


Anyway, stop trying to do that. You can't. I've proven it to you so many times. Look, break out of it and maybe you can truly be great.


Look beyond your resentment.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home