Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blank Doll eats cranberries.

Imagine a cake. It has a genoise base made with dark cherries, a layer of champagne mouse followed by a layer of sponge cake infused with rosewater, another layer of champagne mouse and then topped with a layer of glazed rose petals dusted with gold.


How's that for a blockbuster cake?


Speaking of which, I just had salad and cake for lunch again. It makes me feel less guilty but it presses all the right buttons. Oh and SORRY XUAN, I couldn't turn up. Look, I'll donate all my organs away or something ok?


Thank you class for looking out for Godiva receipts for me. Haha, I really want to get the membership card so I can pig out at Godiva with less guilt. You know, with the exception of some annoying and despicable people, I generally like our class even if they aren't the brightest sparks around. It took time and effort. I had to change my perspective and be more accepting before I came to like our class.


Are you taking notes, Stallone? Sheesh, why are you even attacking Darius for? In case ya noticed, he remains the only person who doesn't a) run away from or b) laugh at you. And why are you even creating all these problems for yourself anyway? People have experienced death of parents, divorces, loss of friends, betrayals, loves broken and much more. Have you? How well do you know anyone of us? Do you know the things some of us go through? Well, guess what? No. So quit whining. Candice may pity you but I have no sympathy for people who wallow like that. It's annoying and unbecoming. Do something about it , like stop laughing and quit taking random pictures of people already.


It just occurred to me that my mother may like to meet ms. ngin. Something also tells me that if she were here instead of being in South Africa, she would have agreed with me on the White Slip issue. It's not the white slip here, it's the principles. How I hate it when establishments get inflexible. Worse, there isn't even an excuse of being inefficient like any other school because this IS Raffles and we DO pay school fees thank you very much. Nonetheless, if I told that to Ms. Ngin, I'd most probably get into her blacklist for being arrogant.


I'm still right, so there.


Ok, shall go to bed. Wake up, jog, do history and then sleep. Haha, dinner tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home