Friday, April 21, 2006

Blank Doll takes a break.

I had a disturbing conversation with XJ about the difference between morals and honour. It made me realize what a strange contradiction I am. I am as much at peace with the dirt of the world as I am with the ichor of GOD. Ah, the beauty of a dichotomy.


YA went as well as we could have made it. I felt bloody useless and Jo was really funny. I didn't feel too good today though. I think I've been too tired or something because I was in quite a bad mood and I had this need to lash out at people. It's some strange frustration that's lodged itself within my bosom and I can't extricate it. Damn.


My beloved mother's in South Africa. I can't wait for her to be back with me.


You want to know the difference between morals and honour? Go to your bosom, knock there and ask yourself what you will or will not do. Honour will bind the foulest creature if it is a promise sealed with creature words. Morals wither, honour doesn't.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home