Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blank Doll pukes.

O-ok, lots of things to blog about, most of them bad. I'll deal with CC in a later post. Meanwhile, onward with life.


Sorry sorry sorry XJ for not doing the entire queue thing. Shit now you're going to judge my friendship on the basis of my patience. Argh, I hate wasting time queueing. Anybody who knows me will know that I'd rather pay a premium than queue. So I was seriously tempted to pay 50 bucks for a ticket just so they'd let me have it first but it wasn't my money so I couldn't do that. Ask me to do something else, anything but queue.


Today has been quite a bummer. Waited in the queue for the tickets, couldn't get it because I had to rush off to the office to run some errands for my ma and I was deathly afraid that they'd be closed. Narrowly reached there on time.


My granny came over to stay with us! I'm quite happy about that even though I'd have liked a little time to myself. She's one hell of a woman warrior.


Ok, I don't have time to blog comprehensively or even with a semblance of polish. I don't try hard to sound dignified but I do like to sound like I learnt English from reading proper books, not watching crap television programmes and consuming pulp.


Argh, no time! No time!


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home