Saturday, April 29, 2006

Blank Doll

Today was quite a nice day in school because more than half the class weren't around so lessons were very informal. The verbal strike continues although ONE of us is wavering.


All right, so I'm being excessively juvenile. I don't like being wronged, that's all.


We went to J8 for break and I had a little talk with Candice afterwards during GP. I think this year has been quite a change for me, especially now. There are people in my class whom I know see differently because they've revealed sides of themselves that I previously had not seen. Some of them are really admirable and I am even slightly ashamed at how I've judged them in the past. I think I'm starting to really like the class now.


Finished watching Da Chang Jin. She is so pretty. Haha, shall watch it again when I'm free.


Insofar as intelligent thoughts to, today has been a rather lousy day for that.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home