Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blank Doll strikes back.

It takes a real nitwit to wallow in self-pity the way I do sometimes, which must mean that somewhere in me is a real nitwit.


My, that was clever.


Daddy was really sweet a moment ago when he called and Ma told him about how bad I felt about fucking up my exams. He went, "well, you aren't going to uni anyway so relax."


HA PEOPLE! You see the difference? Anyway, this is supposed to be a creative week for me and I've got the most beautiful dress on my sketchbook now. Am contemplating doing shoe illustration too.


But first, I think I'll look into gloves.


Oh and I was actually going to blog about the evil West and Us but then lost the desire to after the harrowing experience of taking a history exam and decided to leave pretentious but stirring rhetoric to next time.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home