Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blank Doll waves.

Today has been wasted, utterly wasted notwithstanding the interlude when Jo was there to entertain me. She abandoned me of course, like, duh.


Shit, I really am dumbing down if I myself absolutely unable to not form a single sentence with, like, like.


Everybody have been major sweet recently. I'm not sure why.


Been thinking of all the shit people I've known in the past whom I thought were friends. God, I am a sucker for making friends with people whom I'd obviously be better off not knowing.


Is it just me or does a grey kidskin vest with a barrel collar sound really good? I'm still in my white phase though, does white kidskin look good? Do I ask rhetorical questions?


Nothing much to say today save for the fact that I'm really exhausted and would really like a good rub down now.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home