Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Blank Doll squeals.

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under. – H.L. Mencken


By this definition, I'm hardly a decent man. SUPPORT THE PAP PEOPLE!


Finding stuff to support international cartels is annoying when everyone now pay lip service to free trade and since the people whom international cartels suit never seem to speak up, there's hardly any information. I could think of many reasons why cartels could be beneficial but they only benefit the countries participating in the cartels, and then not always.


This is so pointless.


I think I'll go mash on my ps2 instead and hope to hell that the others don't kill me tomorrow. I can just see Shang with his List.


Ouch.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home