Monday, June 12, 2006

Blank Doll whines.

All right, this will sound pompous and uncalled for but mainly, it will sound neurotic. So here goes:


Do NOT even call me up during the holidays or thereafter and even mention a single word that may have any relevance, direct or indirect, to school, homework or the common tests. I mean it. Don't ask me for help, don't call me for notes, don't even call me to whine about how you haven't studied for the test. Because I'm just going to skim through my notes to warm up my holiday chilled mind into action and I will not mug. So don't you even dare breathe that word near me because you will annoy the hell out of me and you won't hear the end of it. This is also, by the way, the only chance you have of beating me at an exam right now. This is of course, not going out to the people who have already thrashed me soundly since you probably reside in the Humans classrooms and do not know of my existence. I am stating this because I KNOW I will not do well for this exam so know that if you even smirk at me because you got a higher grade than me, that would be the last.


End of rant.


What I really wanted to talk about is pain and the possibility that we may enjoy pain. Actually, I have nothing really highfalutin (don't you love that word?) to expound on when it comes to pain since pain in its purest form is really the basest thing that Man may feel. It is after all, the other face of pleasure. Perhaps what makes pain so astounding is that just as pleasure may be brought to its highest form, pain can be made equally exquisite given the sufficient savoir-faire. It is just as surprising then that at its highest form, pain and pleasure are one and the same.


We are not, of course, speaking of the pain you feel when somebody rams a letter knife into your cuticles. That wouldn't be the sort of pain that trasnmutes into pleasure. We are assuredly talking about the sort of pain that comes from lightly pricking the skin with a pin. Now that's different.


Having said all that, please try to relate it to hell, heaven and suffering if you wish. I lack the intellectual willpower to do the connection for you. In any case, I don't believe in heaven or hell since I have no desire for either.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home