Saturday, May 20, 2006

Blank Doll broods.

Had a really heavy lunch today so I can't eat anything for dinner. I went to Coffee Club with my ma and sis. My ma has this little quirk where she tries to trick me into eating more by agreeing to share food with me then telling me that she's full. So I ended up eating a wasabe prawn salad (which I ordered for myself only), a honey mustard chicken sandwich (the accursed trap), my favourite vanilla earl grey and then this chocolate tart which would have tasted far better if they'd used far better chocolate. I shall stay full till tomorrow.


Finished KH2. Felt really sad at the end. I may have been pushed over the edge by the last rendition of Sanctuary for Limewire calls to me now.


Stally mentioned me on his blog again, well, at least I'm honest about it.


What else is there do blog? Oh yes, stop trying to confuse me. Tell me what you mean, or don't.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home