Thursday, May 18, 2006

Blank Doll smiles.

Ha, ha, ha! I smell a hypocrite. You really are a fool, aren't you? If I still had the heart, I'd laugh.


The only reason why I'm even blogging now is because I'm trying to forestall doing my History S presentation. Argh, it is SUCH a bore. Well, not really. I've got the entire essay practically in my head, it's the setting it down on paper that's annoying.


Ah, that and food of course. Julia Child is an amazing chef and while most of you wouldn't know her, well, I wouldn't be surprised. The point being then that having read her book, I have a sudden urge to taste consomme double with morel mushrooms. It's served with little puff pastries stuffed with foie gras inside.


I love foie gras. Is there any surprise there? I don't love it because it's a delicacy or anything silly like that, I love it because it has such a taste to it! No, fat cannot compare to it because fat has a gelatinous texture which is nauseating. Foie gras on the other hand, melts in your mouth after you've pierced the frail resistance of the caramelized skin with the pinpricks of your fork. I cannot think of anything more delicious than foie gras. All right, I lie. I can but the point is, foie gras when done properly is as close to culinary orgasm as you can get. The other alternatives are all just as rich and delicious so I won't go into them now lest I get hungry. Needless to say, watching me eat anything I really love is not a good experience.


Slept for four entire hours after school since I left school at 1, reached home at 2 and woke up at 6. Ah, I love naps. What joy, if I could sleep for an entire day only to wake up once in a while to take some food before retiring once more.


Oh god, I just thought of eating tuna. Damn.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home