Sunday, May 14, 2006

Blank Doll sighs.

You know you're too sappy when the storyline from a video game makes you moody. It happened in WA2 when I felt really sad for Marivel just because she was a vampire and had to live out the rest of her life in a giant castle. I felt sad too in FF10 but that's acceptable I guess since square was obviously trying to make somebody out there feel sad for those damn people. God they're all so serious in that game and the music doesn't help. You're asking me which game makes me sad now? It's kh2. You're asking me how a game featuring Disney characters and a pyscho retard called sora can make me sad? Well, I guess it's the idea of people losing their hearts and how they can't feel a thing but try to regain it all the same. Roxas makes me feel sad. The idea of having your life erased, your life meaning nothing and then having you know that it meant nothing, that you were meant to be a sacrifice anyway. Sigh, aren't video games supposed to make people happy? Really, if I wanted a nice story I'd hit the bookstore. So now I can't play the game without pitying Roxas and the fact that everyone in the game calls sora a traitor. Thank goodness I'm about to end it.


My sore throat sucks. I hope it goes away soon.


I really really hate the aftershock I get each time I finish experiencing something like that. Damn, please don't let this become one of those i-need-to-collect-everything-related-to-it episodes. Buying soundtracks can be sooo humiliating.


So I digress from the real world for a while. Hist S paper to prepare, Econs S test to take, Fund Management test to take, HoD essay to write and lastly, PC essay to write. Whee.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home