Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blank Doll sits still.

Sometimes I just want to sit by the sidewalk and watch the world go by. Sounds cliche? Maybe. But still, sometimes I do. I want to feel the breeze blowing by, not messing up my hair but just tugging at my clothes, making me shut my eyes. I'd watch the people on the other side go about their daily lives and I'd be still. Perfectly still.


Not the Sean I know that's for sure. I'm all for change, for fast pace, for striding and not waddling down roads, for flash and hardwork, for time to pass and for the future. Ah but sometimes amidst all this, there's some errant need to stand still just to watch the world catch up with you. To feel the wind at the back of your head.


A few months ago, I found a particular brand of ice cream at 7-11s and bought the last bar of it. It's this confection of coffee ice cream sandwiched between two thin layers of yellow cake. I went wild a moment ago when I found it again because I've been popping into 7-11 everyday for the past two months. It costs like 1.40! So cheap! And it gives me tonnes of utility, well, not as much as a good shot of godiva but it's the utility yield that matters no?


Haha, to live a life for simple pleasures. I'd be bored if simple pleasures weren't so elusive and charming. Ah well, enough of that. AMERICA IS TRYING TO BAN FOIE GRAS. FUCK THEM. Grr.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home