Friday, May 26, 2006

Blank Doll strikes.

You aren't great. Not even approximating it and frankly, you disgust me. Have a little magnimity, grandeur cannot be achieved with pettiness.


The holidays are here! Woohoo! Going out on monday :D Going out on tuesday :) and FLYING OFF on the 2nd of June. Japan! Hot springs, good food, nature, mountains, beautiful people, rinse and repeat.


I'm gone. Go ahead and cram your heads till you burst for the coming exams my beloved friends. I'm just going to crash and burn so I can repeat the whole process again. Aaah, the holidays. Sweet.


The army has graciously downgraded me to pes B. Now I won't have to commit suicide in the event that I get posted to some physically impossible places. You know what, I'll just tell them I'm a retard and they'll put me with the truck drivers. God, can retard speak? Shall take note and ask my bro.


Nothing to do now. Been horribly temperamental today. Some people scare me and annoy me at the same time because I feel so insignificant and weak. Thank goodness they don't belong in my class.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home