Friday, June 16, 2006

Blank Doll sleeps in peace.

Today's economics lesson was absolutely boring and inutile. Like, really.


Which makes it equally boring to blog about.


Anyway, what really made my day was the claridges' website. I mean, seriously, how much cooler can a hotel be? And they have a genius of a chef as well as the Flying Spur Brentley to chauffeur their clients about London. I think my life ambition now is to have a room dedicated to me.


To those of you who'd much rather I be as intellectually poseuristic and morally righteous like this then sorry, I haven't gotten warmed up enough. Besides, I've never been able to blog coherently about politics since really, what is there to discuss?


Go ahead, pour your i'm-not-elitist bleeding heart out. Then go get yourself a nice Bellini.


Ooh, new cocktail. The Krapp. Haha, Take a swig of Krug Rose and a splash of apple juice. Voila.


Lol, nothing much to blog about actually since I haven't gotten out of my shallow funk. I blame this on my reading taste because now I seem to balance weighty non-fiction with fluff fiction and it's disrupting my system.


You know what I need? Afternoon tea. I CANNOT believe that I haven't taken tea ONCE this holiday, what the hell? Makes me as depressed as much sister.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home