Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blank Doll sits still and thinks.

When Jewel launched 03/04, she was accused of selling out since she'd changed her repetoire to one replete with thrasy beats and pop I can only call blondie, so rejecting her old mix of moral judgment and bleeding heart country.


In Goodbye Alice in Wonderland, she reverts back. Is it just me or is this an even bigger sign of selling out since she's bowed down to popular pressure and chose to stick to what people like instead of experimenting? I think I like her music because it's like the inner voice I should have.


Yes dears, I really couldn't care less about poverty because I'm all for social mobility and I don't like to soak the rich. The only people who care for the poor are the poor and people so rich they're indifferent to money. Sorry sweetheart, the world's unfair. So there.


On another note, I tell people to smile and go through life with one stuck to my face. I try to be happy and snipey and obnoxious when what's really down inside?


Hell, I'm getting restless already.


Currently compiling a list of things I'd sell my soul for. Love isn't one of them.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home