Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blank Doll pukes.

The Common Test thus far has been an unending period of distress and heartbreak although I fully admit that I deserved every little bit of it. Apparently, you can choose not to study for a quarter year's worth of stuff but you risk killing yourself if you don't study for one and a half year's worth.


Silly me, must be the math.


The point here being that I am now crossing my fingers so tightly they are bound to bleed in the hope that Promos 2005 does not occur again. Then I neatly scraped by with a B for economics and a B for literature AND a B for history. Let's hope that's my baseline and that I can go no lower than that.


All right, enough said about the Common Test.


I'm feeling sort of depressed lately. I think somebody's negative energies are rubbing off on me. Yes, negative energies are defined as energy that cannot be used for anything constructive so it simply makes you feel restless and useless. It's abhorrent and it can actually be contagious if the person radiating negative energies radiate hard enough.


Chocolates for me? A little note? Nah, I'm never really good at stuff like that. But still, I really really want to live in the Artic Circle. You know, dead. Wait, that does not make sense. What I mean is I want to be in the Artic Circle without actually freezing to death.


Incoherence follows melancholy. I simply hate it when I feel angst for no reason since I cannot give vent to it.


I need medical help.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home