Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blank Doll

Maman a retourne et ma vie est complet encore.


Chanced upon some ex-mohawk company recruit's blog. Interesting how so little has changed. The senseless pain, the breaking down of your corporeal integrity, the masochistic pride, the languid bliss I suspect the flagellated must feel and the feeling that something has been taken away from you.


My body nearly disintegrated from boredom in the office today.


There were so many things I wanted to talk about, none of which I can remember now. They were probably little thoughts I had in the odd moments of melodrama that is bound to afflict teenagers once in a while.


Speaking of which, this is my last year as a teenager. How terrifying.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home