Sunday, April 01, 2007

Blank Doll sits down and sleeps.

There is something curious about the texture of mushrooms and eggplants in general. Accordingly, Careme treated mushrooms like meat in his gastronomic revolution and one bite into a portobello steak sandwich will tell you why. Getting my little sister to eat her vegetables is never easy so I was pleasantly surprised when she actually took a fancy to my ham and eggplant sandwich at the Coffee Club yesterday. I like that place for a light lunch, so affordable yet so delicious.


Little children these days do not read enough. I bought her Machiavelli's The Prince and am now trying to secure Marx's Das Kapital for her. The latter has proved to be a tad difficult to accomplish and I suspect it's been banned in Singapore or something of that nature.


Had a strange nightmare last night. Woke up to the taste of salted dew on my cheeks again.


Je veux pas vos sentiments amicales, ni votre passion, ni votre voix. Ne pas proteger moi parce que je peux me proteger moi-meme. Vous n'etiez jamais d'ici et maintenant, je vous ai pas besoin.


Ce soir, je me couche en seul.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home