Monday, March 19, 2007

Blank Doll eats.

Oh my goodness. I just made my own aioli and then I baked this very fabulous cramique which is huge. Lunch consists of homemade pain au lait (albeit a day old) drizzles with warm aioli and a cheese omelette. Dinner will be parmesan and cheddar souffle with grilled mushrooms.


And you wonder why I think cookhouse food is unfit for the table.


On a different note, I am eating so much carbohydrates by the grace of homemade breads. I think I shall soon begin experimentation with green tea breads and olive ciabattas.


I dream of slowly basting lamb in the electric inferno of clashing electrons and the sizzle of eggs done to perfection in the furnance of liquid nitrogen.


Manuka honey on homemade apple and cinnamon brioche. Buttermilk pancakes with real maple syrup and fig preserve. Chargrilled veal sausages and smoked potato cakes. Fresh bagels with lox and creme fraiche. Iced strawberries and clotted cream. Hot chocolate laced with nutmeg. Warm salad of feta, sundried tomatoes and rocket.


A restaurant that sells breakfast all day.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home