Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blank Doll eats it up.

Yesterday was a most productive day although I was extremely tired in the end.


Managed to flip through most of the significant fashion collections from the people who matter online at both style.com and men.style.com. Followed by chin-ups and then afterwards, the making of a batch of cinnamon biscuits and a vodka-green apple sorbet.


Lunch at Marmalade Pantry with Jessie. Scrambled eggs something of a disappointment, shall stick with the foie gras next time or maybe try the snapper pie. Dessert was good as usual. Raining, took a cab down to school.


Got my results. As expected. All As and and A1 for GP. Merit for Hist S was disappointing but Ungraded for Econs S was somehow expected considering how ill I was for that paper. I'm actually quite proud of myself considering the fact that I went off to Paris and London right before the As.


Dinner at Billy Bomber's with Mummy before which we had facial. Oh, reading Umberto Eco's On Literature which is so damn good. I love a good scholar.


Dreamt of Paris and Coco Chanel last night. My dreams increasingly consume me.


This madness is not over.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home