Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Blank Doll weeps.

So, so tired. Argh.


Lunch at Marmalade Pantry where I tasted foie gras for the last time before I enter NS where I'll be lucky if I get white rice instead of instant noodles. I haven't eaten a single packet for the past two years and I think I really will shiver and throw up if I have to eat them now.


A little shopping afterwards but as with everything that Mummy does when she's working, it was rushed and hectic and devoid of all pleasure. We walked from Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut within half an hour while managing to buy stuff from L'Occitane at Taka and then Robinson's at Centrepoint before heading back home.


If ashen could be used to describe complexions, my face must be that now. There's this strange minty taste in my throat and I feel like I could vomit any moment.


I think I need sleep.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home