Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blank Doll

Yesterday was graduation night. I spent the entire morning obsessing over a piece of handkerchief before spending the afternoon obsessing over my hair. It turned out well in the end, my ensemble.


What is there to say, I think everybody must have already described yesterday's events. The food sucked. The entertainment wasn't really worthy paying attention to except for certain parts. I suppose what was most important was that everyone got to see everyone else at their best for the last time while the air of shared experience still lingers. Took alot of pictures so I shall have to find a way to get my hands on them. Kris' dress turned out well I thought, seeing that I dashed out that design with the extra half an hour at the end of some literature A level paper. The rest of the girls looked gorgeous, more so than usual. Jo was her usual blase too-cool-for-this. Akesh had brilliant hair, Steven some very nice clothes, I couldn't recognize Tong, Samtan with a nice shirt and Darius was just, wow.


Momo sucks, lol. Was it the smoke, the crowd, the general atmosphere or the lousy drinks? I'm not sure. Ah well, at least I had my friends there with me and it was sort of funny to be sitting next to Siva who has been catching me for my hair for the past year because he totally didn't recognize me in the dark. Pity it was a tuesday so Equinox closed really early. Went off to someplace else after that to spend the rest of the night.


What have I learnt? There's a part of me that's still growing. I don't really like the looks of it yet but ah well. Oh, and I swear I could live my entire life in a suit, seriously. I'm going to get as many tailored pieces as I can from now on.


Got home by 5am, slept at 6. Woke up at 9 with a splitting headache. Ate breakfast, went back to bed till 5pm to get ready for some SKII event with Mummy which I'd forgotten about. Ah well, they had good white wine and champagne there so it was all good. You know, when I think about the Parisian clubs and the fashion events I will no doubt attend and organise in the future, botox and facelifts definitely sound attractive. Ended the day with dinner at Hot Stones. Had my hands burnt by the stupid plate.


If it sounds as if I'm tired then maybe I am. I'm a little angry though I'm not sure why. I hate my little bouts of anger so here's a song that I like and which makes me want to cry except I don't think I have the extravagance of emotions to do so:


I'll fascinate you

for awhile

My hands can wave to please

So well


When I wake to realize all I've done

I'll be breaking strings

And all you're gonna feel

is untied


I will not stay if you ask me to stay

Do not ask me to stay, because I will not stay


Why do we always collide

Stuck on two different sides


Your resignation

Don't simplify

It's not always good about

your life


When I wake up to find

All I've been is unkind

All you're gonna feel is untied

Untied


Why do we always collide

Stuck on two different sides


Why do we always collide

Stuck on two different sides


Why do we always collide

Stuck on two different sides


Why do we all...

Why do we all...


Collide by Rachael Yamagata.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home