Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blank Doll eats.

It's a little disappointing that the doctor didn't give me something that'd make me sleep and then also a little ironic that I managed to wake up so early on the day after the official ending of my school career.


Today's going to be fun! :D


Oh, oh, I'm not sure if I should do a run-through of the A Levels but then if I don't go through this cathartic process, bits of it are sure to hang around and haunt me later on when I grow up in some form of Freudian psychosis so there:


History: Oddly, I'm very comfortable with it. I thought IH was challenging but quite fun to do and I actually didn't see what the fuss was about. I'm a little miffed with my Seahist because I actually had one and a quarter of an hour to do my SBQ but between daydreaming and wanting to piss, I ended up not being able to finish it. Nonetheless, I did manage tos squeeze in four criteria for two of the essays so that should be fine.


Economics: I think I sort of ruined my mcq paper because I couldn't be bothered to study for mcq. I think I saved myself later on when I did my drq/case study which I thought was interesting and quite nice to do once you saw what it was looking for. I can't really remember my essays but I think I did well for two of them and sort of bungled up the last one.


Literature: I'm not quite sure if I did well for lit or not because the entire exercise was so strange. The questions were strange to begin with and I found myself being forced to do contextual questions because those were the only ones with decent thematic concerns. Then I think I messed up my Conrad essay which is supposed to be my best although maybe it wouldn't turn out to be so messed up in the end. Woman warrior looks much better this time round and the Duchess essay was a cheat as was the M4M essay. I hope I do well for pc, I think I did rather fine for the prose.


History S: This is one paper I half-know and half-hope I'll get a distinction for because seriously, it just flowed. I love it when paper just flows and the thought process was practically crystalline. Yes, I finished half an hour early but I'd like to think that was because I was in control of the paper and not because I didn't have enough to write.


Economics S: And yet, and yet. I fell sick for the paper and really couldn't concentrate. I will most probably get a U for this paper and I can't really say that I care even though I must say that I really enjoyed econs s.


It's really over. I feel a little shell-shocked. Now, I have to begin preparation for my portfolio. Yay!


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home