Monday, November 20, 2006

Blank Doll barfs.

Go get your own signature you little stink.


And get a bath.


Oops, being childish and annoying again. Guess what? I don't care.


Oh and pray tell which shit can't afford two more percent of GST? Is it going to kill you? Make eating rice a thing of the past? Oh wait, I know, you're not upset about the hike right? What you're upset about is that the government isn't giving you FREE medicale care and FREE education right? You want to be a little parasite right? Next you'll tell me you think strikes and the minimum wages are good ideas. Next you'll tell me we should forget about meritocracy and spread the smart people around. Next you'll be telling me we should slap a good 50% tax on those rich asses at Bukit Timah, yeah, that'd make you happy wouldn't it.


Seriously, eat your own bleeding hearts and don't be such an embarrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home