Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blank Doll eats a muffin.

I can't wait to weigh myself again because I think I'm living permanently below the daily recommended calorie intake. Breakfast is such a relief for me, when I am allowed to eat something.


Yesterday night, I had a dream where I had a strange pet. It was like a cross between a furry penguin and a turtle with one hell of a beak. I tried tickling it while it tried to bite me until at last I clamped its fins down and then it couldn't. Strange.


I was going to blog about how I find people who spit along the road disgusting but then decided that I hated it not because it was Morally Wrong but because it Offends my Delicate Sensibilities. Really, spitting is gross.


FF12 is out! FF12 is out! Somebody please get it for me as a gift.


No, my dear little sister, you are specifically not allowed to get me that as a gift.


I'm so bored. I should be studying hard, but I'm not. I'm bored and trawling the internet for erm, food guides and restaurant reviews. God save me from my gluttony.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home