Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blank Doll eats.

Oh fine, be that way, look like a potato sack and see if I care. Oh and polo tee? Righty-o, why not pair it up with jeans and converse shoes while you're at it? Don't forget the plastic adidas bag. Don't forget to leave the brains behind.


This goes out to dear Jessie who is no doubt smirking at the moment.


Ok, there's nothing specifically wrong about polo tees and jeans since they are better than a roundneck and jeans combination. It's just, unless you're trying to go for that oh-I-just-got-back-from-lunch look, such a dismal lack of effort. Anyway, I always thought polo tees should go with something less stiff and denim than jeans, and then maybe with a pair of brogues. But then, I like it better when people had the sense not to wear denim EVERYWHERE.


Oh all right, back to the GP paper. I'm not too sure if I should be happy or stumped that nobody else seems to have done the national boundaries question. On one hand, I know Shang and Janice did the language question so GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU WHO DID THAT QUESTION TOO. On the other hand, the question was fiendishly complicated and my structure more or less went out of the window by the time I was done. You know those last days before a show and you suddenly feel the need to maybe alter a few pieces? Like M. St. Laurent and his famous Mondrian collection? The chaos is totally instructive. So I basically changed my tailored suit into a tunic without back darts like those wondrous Balenciaga things. Let's hope the Cambridge examiner doesn't get it the wrong way round like those sad American ladies who did.


Moving along, I'm supposed to be studying now so this will be short. Don't worry, I'm so on top of things. Yes, keep telling yourself that. You're so on top of things. You haven't quite kickstarted your revision but it'll all be fine.


Breathe.


I still want roast beef. Somebody help me with my roast beef dilemma.


Oh oh, and I nearly forgot what I was supposed to do here. Implore people to read The Debt of Pleasure. It's a good book. You might hate the self-conscious vanity of the protagonist but I think the author meant it to be that way, and with good reason so it's all good in the end. Read it, like seriously, read it.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home