Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blank Doll shouts yay.

Weather in Singapore will be the death of me. It is so hot! Just came back from a run and remembered what it feels like to have perspiration trailing down my spine- not a good sensation at all. Just two more years, two more years and *poof* a tres bientot, ma petite Singapour!


Note to self: Find the best artisan bakery you can in Singapore, do we even have one? and ask for a cramique and an olive bread.


I still love Singapore and I'm very proud of our little country because we just run like clockwork! I love that, this is what makes me so proud of Singapore. Order.
It's really the disgusting margarine-licked toasted plastic bread with milo masquerading as hot chocolate that I cannot stand.


Oh oh, I shall do the impossible and refresh my memory in three days in time for tuesday's mock history exam and then I should be ready to begin real revision for the A levels.


Pray I get my straight As this time round.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home