Monday, October 16, 2006

Blank Doll thinks.

It took me an entire half an hour staring out of the window while on the mrt and I am not really sure why this should matter so much to me but it does. The lie of spatial dimension might have had something to do with this. I find it interesting, that the reality which we perceive should rest between the infinity of the inconceivably vast and the infinity of the unfathomable microscopic. The one renders us incapable of considering the universe as a rational whole, the other obscures the spark of life from our sight. We then live in a haze, sort of like having myopia and that other sight problem- long sightedness was it?- so that all we can see is the dim area about us. Our perception of reality is so limited when you think about it.


I am also eating a peanut butter sandwich now and convincing myself not to go jogging because the haze would kill me in a matter of minutes.


Oh and I finally figured out why the stupid NEL doesn't connect Boon Keng to Braddell even though they're like in the same area. The rationale of the NEL is to link the backwaters to the city core, not to other backwaters. For that, you have the buses which if you live in a backwater, are presumably the prime mode of transport.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home