Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blank Doll..

Grades revised. Turns out my GP's A2 was actually an A1. This is starting to get scary because then I just know my A levels will be an AAB and everyone else will get straight As and it will all be my fault for flying off to Paris before the exams.


Almost makes me want to take out my books again. But that can wait.


Lunch at Caffe Beviamo a couple of hours ago instead of going to school so my family could confirm our flying plans. That place serves a nice salad and sandwich with enough greens to make me feel wholesome for a day. Wholesome is not something I usually feel, certainly not something I'm going to be feeling a lot when I finally get my arse in Paris after my two year NS thingum.


Came across an English translation of a Japanese haiku that just took my breath away. It was about spring and the song of birds echoing across the mountains. Imagine standing still high above a mountain on a pavilion with the chill air fresh in your face, the 'blue canvas of heaven'(my sister actually described the sky as such in her PSLE English composition today, like, wow) suffused with the soft glow of the morning sun. You know what would be the perfect drink? A glass of cold spring water.


Anyway, yes, so the Spring 2007 collections at all the Grandes Maisons de la Mode Parisienne are out. Go take a look at them at style.com and then take a look at the Sartorialist's blog for Style where there's a picture of La Wintour looking all innocent and harmless instead of the fashion devouring, anti-chic commercial, taste destroyer devil-woman that she is.


Because of the above comment, this blog will be shut down the moment I enter Parsons in two years' time in the event that she doesn't die in a car crash or something before I graduate.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home