Monday, October 02, 2006

Blank Doll goes Notcha Wooch.

The wound has healed, I think. It took a lot of time and even though I wasn't the one who was hurt, I'm glad I was given the opportunity to tend to it. I'm so much happier for it too :D


Today was spent quite nicely with me lazing around the house after an early morning jog. Pa, mei and I made bananananana (don't you love how the nas never quite end?) pancakes with Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream for breakfast which was quite brilliant. Went off to Daddy's salon afterwards to watch my sister do her nails, a mindboggling task to be sure so I also had my lunch there. Near evening, I managed to find my beloved ginseng mooncake at the Shangri-la store at Parco only to discover that the elusive dry aftertaste of unsweetened mooncake perfumed with the scent of ginseng came actually from those at the Raffles Hotel. I did make up for the disappointment by buying the bird's nest one though now I can't quite get myself to eat them at the thought of the calorie content.


I even got my glasses fixed!


You made me unhappy though. What was I thinking, I don't know. Suffice to say, ce ne passera jamais encore. Au revoir, petain enculant.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home