Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blank Doll.

I hate it when people promise me something and then forget about their promises. Maybe I am being childish here (wait a minute, I am being childish here and you know what? I don't care.) but you really didn't have to promise me anything.


I hate hope. Hope is so weak. Hope is for people who can't or won't do anything about their lives, about their futures. Hope is for people who leave their fates in the hands of others, who surrender power over their own tomorrows to someone else. Promises give hope. Don't promise me anything.


I'd thought the only thing that could upset me was betrayal (oh we all know about that particular rant by now) but I guess promises upset me too. Especially when they're broken, especially when they're broken by someone whose promises actually mean something.


I hate it when people mean things to you. I like it when love is expressed in purely material terms, because I understand material all right. I just don't get the immaterial aspect of it.


And it's not my fault either if I'm materialistic or if I see every damn relationship in terms of power so please, just go away all right?


Or maybe I'll go.


Yeah, definitely.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home