Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blank Doll eats a burger.

I. Need. To. Stop. Thinking. About. Food.


Seriously.


I like my baked enoki with garlic butter, just goes to show how simple cooking can be really. I hope one day to be good enough to cook for others. It really is imperative, you know, that one learns to do more in the kitchen than crack an egg over a bowl of instant noodles. Instant noodles being the scourge of the culinary world, right down there next to ketchup.


I need food, I need food. I need bluefin tuna belly tataki. I need beef carpaccio with shaved white truffles. I need sauteed foie gras crowned with figs. I need steaming brioche touched with a hint of honey. I need lobster and cepe risotto. I need champagne sorbet. I need a friggin bellini for crying out loud.


I need food.


It doesn't help that I punish myself by regimenting my diet everyday. I love a full fat milk, sauces full of yolks, a good loaf of bread. I can't have ANY of THOSE. AAAAAHHHH.


Not as cathartic as I thought it'd be.


Feed me. Please?


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home