Saturday, November 11, 2006

Blank Doll waves.

Ok, I have to record this dream sequence down before I forget it because it was so strange and so funny:


First part of it, the part that I remember anyway, involved the entire family at the club walking by the pool towards another wing where suddenly I saw the entire A01E class sunbathing and had to say hi to Alps. Weird dream part 1.


Then for some strange reason my mother wanted to see the interiors of RJ so I brought her to the school because I had somethings to collect anyway. The funny thing was, the school had changed. Oh and the General Office had this weird staff who kept insisting that I go to the music room to collect my notes. So I brought Mummy in and the met Bhavan, Kristine and Steven too. Bhavan for some strange reason was from TJ though I knew him in my dream. RJ for some weird reason had been transformed into some sort of neo-gothic english manor and there were vaults and gaslamps! Ok this is not the weird part, the weird part is when we stopped at the library right? Steven happened to be climbing up the building from the outside and asked us if we wanted to join him instead of taking the stairs. We said no because we wanted to take my Mummy to look at the library. Eh?


The library was gorgeous and there were these strange corridors that led out of the building into clearings. Suddenly, it wasn't quite RJ anymore because it became a university town with the library as the centre compound and all the corridors were just taking us to different smaller schools. I remember a School of St. Nicholas. Now THAT is weird. There was even this corridor built in the honor of King George the something.


Next scene, the entire family is living in some part of Paris I think in this three storey house which was a little cramped I think but very beautifully furnished. Apparently, Pa had a winning lottery ticket and had to collect the money instantly but didn't know how to take the metro so I had to tell him what to say in French. Mei had to actually ransack the entire basement which was another two floors for the ticket. I have no idea what's going on in this dream.


Another scene. I'm with a group of friends, the weird thing was, I don't know these people in real life. I haven't had a dream with make-believe friends since I was eight! (I always remember dreams with make-believe friends so I can watch out for them on the road) We were talking and talking and one of my friend had this little tortoise that had clung to the wheel of her bicycle and was turning the wheel. It was all rather funny because people started throwing coins on the floor thinking my friend was a beggar and she couldn't get the tortoise to stop. The bicycle wheel became bigger and bigger as we were laughing but nobody else seemed to notice this. Then the tortoise became a frog! A frog that could jump real high (or was it still a tortoise? I can't remember) and we were joking about entering it into some competition while my friend continued to insist that she didn't train it.


I woke up laughing. Sheesh. Thanks GOD, for another cryptic dream on what to do for the coming year.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home