Monday, December 11, 2006

Blank Doll spends and spends.

Ok, for the record, I am very broke and need a) a job b) somebody to give me money c) money d) an inheritance. Then again, the military will claim me for two entire years and friday looms.


I had this strange nightmare/surreal dream last night where I was stuck in this place running away from something.


Jogged in the morning. Ran some errands for Mummy. I can't believe I actually managed to locate the Great Eastern Building in the middle of Raffles Place with nothing but the map, my sister and my pair of shades. Such a great feat of accomplishment for me.


Lunch with Jo thereafter at Sun with Moon which piles on the carbs. I should have ordered the sirloin or something. Anyway, my sister was really amused by Jo and we were all very amused at the funny waiter who gave us a thimble of apple vinegar when I ordered one for Jo (since I drank hers without telling her I was sick :O ) and so now we know how much water they use to dilute it with.


I ended up buying a CD for myself when I really don't have the money to. Oh and you know, I went to L'Occitane and couldn't resist buying all my christmas gifts from that place so there. At least I'm not so broke that I have to downgrade to Body Shop.


Trailed Jo around looking for her book which was considered a success since finding a pair of nice, cheap suspenders proved impossible. Met Jeremy at Gap. Erm, lol?


Tired out. All I really want is a glass of cold water and a blanket. Simple comforts, simple comforts. Monastic comforts so when I go into NS, I won't miss having a maid at my beck and call, won't miss proper food.


Leave, don't go away.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home