Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blank Doll yells.

Yesterday was horrible. I felt sick because my nose was trying to drive me insane. I felt like such a failure. I was mighty glad there was Akesh and his trusty Jan Smuts to make me laugh my head off. So much so that I actually got one for myself too.


It's funny how changing your perspective changes everything too. Today I woke up determined to be happy and on retrospection, yesterday was actually quite a fine day. All right, minus the runny nose since no amount of exuberance may dispel the melancholy that being sick evokes. Nevertheless, yesterday was highly enjoyable though I must have been too tired to appreciate the full taste of the day. Pity that.


Today however has been great. The idea that we can go to J8, have lunch, talk and still be in time for the next tutorial is very satisfying. I still love having the whole class take break together of course but the canteen food proves to be such a great disincentive sometimes. The first firm to think about delivering good food to school wins. Let's hope it's Lazy Gourmet because it will totally rock to be able to eat things like roast veal in school with a cup of iced sugar tea from stall two.


Having friends whom I know care also helps. Knowing that I have regained that thing that makes me succeed while being happy at the same time also helps. It's funny how a little cheer and free spirit can put back so much into me.


Which makes it a total stroke of luck that I read the comment on my tagboard this morning instead of yesterday when I was near suicidal. The brown-nosed, always assume that uncouth cowards who don't name themselves are ill-educated working class of no breeding, mongrel who had the audacity to mock my signature had better know French and do far better than me in school.


All right, I'm still a happy person now. Cheers to the world and chocolates! Yes, just discovered two boxes of chocolates my ma bought from some chocolatier so it's not some generic Cadbury shit. Double yayness.


Watch me enjoy myself.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home