Friday, August 04, 2006

Blank Doll smiles.

Yay, today has been a great day. I think I've been surprisingly of good cheer and the day has worked out just fine.


Got my GP essay back. Ok, it was just a practice and I'd have gloated a little about getting 46/50 writing on a topic like Equality and Society but since everyone else have already harped on it, notably XJ -_- and Sarah double -_-s, I shan't talk anymore about it.


Eat this you lame shit. HAH.


Ok, enough. :)


Also went to XJ's house for a round of mahjong. Ok, I'm sorry, I suck at it ok? I was very slow and indecisive though not as bad as Sarah. I did manage to win at the end though through pure luck. I have NEVER been lucky in my life. This must be the first day. Or maybe second considering how Mr. Reeves didn't call me through the entire lecture yesterday to answer a single question though I was sitting in front of him with a blank worksheet.


My mother says I'm getting mischevious. What a quaint word to use on a 17 year old, mischevious.


Went to PE today to salve my conscience and also because I had a weird dream about the PE teachers yesterday so decided not to tempt fate.


Everybody's out to convince everyone else that Sean's really dumb. It's fine by me though, I can be quite silly sometimes can't I? Ok, maybe not quite. I do try not to be too stupid most of the time. Haha, some part of my brain must have shut down to accomodate other parts.


Yeah, that must be it.


Very excited about tomorrow though I shan't say why because the reason is just plain silly.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home