Friday, July 28, 2006

Blank Doll eats.

Yesterday at the Bar and Billiard Room of the Raffles Hotel was wonderful. My mother can be so beautiful when she dresses up properly and not wear her rugged clothes. The food was rather nice too. I especially loved the barbequed food since it was prepared by a chef which meant that I didn't have to dirty my fingers. The cold soups were delicious, served as they were in shot-glasses. I didn't like the pasta though and the raw seafood was none too fresh or at least not as fresh as it should be. The leg of lamb was something fine and the curried chicken pie was good. I liked the desserts very much, especially the candied oranges that were enrobed in chocolate. The pear sorbet was a nice end to the entire meal.


See? I can have self-control and not gush about food all the time.


Mainly because I have only three minutes to blog.


Scorpio- (Oct. 23- Nov. 21) You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall acheive the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a plu-perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most scorpios are murdered.


How very, very true.


But they forget to tell you that Scorpios were born very trusting and it's only their propensity to get hurt by betrayals and lies that render them so untrustworthy later on in life. So the next time you meet a Scorpio i.e me, do remember to treat him or her better since Scorpios remember for life.


C'est tout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home